The Turon™ is the first total shoulder system to incorporate the IMIN™ neck technology; a patented clocking feature which provides the ability to dial in the correct neck position to restore individual patient anatomy with increased precision compared to a fixed neck only design, thus providing optimum joint stability and range of motion, without compromising implant fixation.
- Dial in to Motion – The Turon modular total shoulder stem is designed to help surgeons dial in to restore patient anatomy, optimize joint stability, and improve range of motion.
- Adaptability Allowing for Variability – The modular humeral necks feature a double Morse tape design and a patented clocking feature to dial in the correct neck position and humeral head tilt to adjust to varying patient humeral neck anatomies. This, combined with neutral and eccentric humeral head sizing options, helps achieve the best implant fit with the optimal neck position and offset.
- Flexibility with Ease – The Turon shoulder features a wide variety of intra-operative humeral stem, neck, head and glenoid options designed to suit different patient demands and to address most surgeries without the complexity of instrumentation.
- Fixation – The Turon Shoulder features a tapered proximal body, anterior and posterior fins, in addition to, a proximal plasma spray finish to provide a locking and rotationally stable metaphyseal fit.
- Reduced Proximal Lateral Design – The proximal lateral shoulder of the Turon humeral stem is reduced, which preserves bone, avoids tuberosity interference, and facilitates implantation.
- Reduced Stem Geometry – The Turon shoulder has a reduced stem length design that preserves bone and reduces the risk of distal fractures.