We have put in place programs that provide employees with additional incentives to contribute to the company’s success as well as increase overall employee morale.
Educational Assistance program
DJO supports employee development through educational programs. The Educational Assistance Program is designed to help eligible employees develop their skills and upgrade their performance by providing financial support. Grades of a “C” or better will earn you reimbursement of up to $5,250.00 per calendar year.
DJO understands the importance of employee morale within a company. We encourage employees to participate in numerous Company Events held year-round, such as Holiday Events, Lunches and Company Raffles.
Employee Purchase Program
DJO Offers discounts to local theme parks and events to eligible employees.
Business Casual Dress Code & Free Parking
At DJO, we believe it is not only essential to provide our employees with outstanding benefit coverage, but to provide these benefits at a reasonable cost. As a result, DJO offers a comprehensive array of benefits, including:
- Choice of two Medical Plans (depending on location)
- Choice of two Dental Plans
- Vision Plan
- Company-Paid Life Insurance
- Company-Paid Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Company-Paid Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts-Health Care and Dependent Care
- Company-Paid Employee Assistance Program
- Voluntary Prepaid Legal Plan
- Retirement Savings Plan 401(k)
- Paid Vacation
- Sick Pay
- Discounts on Auto, Home and Pet Insurance
Company-paid Sittercity Membership
Sittercity is America's largest and most trusted online source for in-home caregivers. This company-paid membership will allow employees access to profiles for babysitters/backup care, Nannies, Eldercare, Dog walkers/pet sitters, Tutors and Housekeepers at reasonable costs to you.
DJO encourages and promotes health and well being, not only through our Company Mission and Products but through our employees as well. As a result, we provide convenient ways to stay healthy and fit, such as:
- On-Site Fitness Facilities (at most locations)
- Discounts to popular Fitness Clubs
- “Healthy Rewards” through our Group Health Plans
- On-site Wellness Events
- Educational resources and materials conveniently available to all employees
- Weight Watchers at Work Program (depending on location)
- Convenient annual on-site Flu Shots
At DJO, we believe that our employees are the best recruiters of top talent and reward you for referring candidates who are hired for open positions.
Our employee referral program allows you to refer qualified candidates for employment with DJO, LLC as well as Distributor Partners of DJO.
All referral bonus payments will be paid after the referred employee completes 90 days of employment.
To view open positions, visit our career page at www.djo.jobs
DJO Benefits and Total Rewards
At DJO, achievements by individuals and teams are welcomed, recognized and rewarded.
Competitive compensation goes right along with the intense satisfaction of being part of a global success story – one that brings help and health to people everywhere.
We offer an excellent incentive plan, recognition rewards, education assistance, employee referral bonuses, health/dental/vision/life, flex spending account, 401(k), a fitness center, business casual dress code and more.